Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dominos New Pizza

I have never been a big fan of Dominos. I hate the crust and sauce, and that's half the pizza. So when they recently changed their entire recipe, my family got curious. When we got a coupon for 2 large pizzas for the price of one, good only on Tuesdays, we went ahead and gave them a try. I have to say, all in all it wasn't bad. I got the deep dish with black olives and (huge chunks of) mushrooms. My husband got the hand tossed with pepperoni and banana peppers. His crust was better than mine, but mine wasn't too bad. Was the pizza, whichever crust, OMG amazing? No. Would I get it again? With another coupon perhaps. It did seem a little expensive. We spent 18$ on just the two pizzas (remember one was free) and delivery. So I'd hate to pay full price for both pizzas. However, with our coupon we did get what we paid for. So go ahead, get yourself a coupon and give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment